A limited-edition TWISTED SISTER 35th-anniversary "Stay Hungry" coin is now available for a limited time only.
According to the band, here is how to order:
1. Orders are currently being taken through PayPal only at this PayPal address: Coallier@aol.com
2. When ordering, you MUST include your mailing address.
3. Coins are $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling, plus $3.00 for each additional coin within the United States
4. Coins are $35.00 plus $15.00 shipping and handling, plus $5.00 for each additional coin when shipping internationally.
5. When ordering through PayPal, click on family and friends link.
6. Any problems e-mail Coallier Entertainment and ask for Daniel Stanton - Coallier@aol.com
TWISTED SISTER called it quits in 2016 after completing a farewell 40th-anniversary tour. The band's last-ever concert took place in November of that year — 20 months after the passing of TWISTED's longtime drummer A.J. Pero.
In a 2018 interview with SiriusXM, singer Dee Snider said that it was "absolutely" the right decision to pull the plug on TWISTED SISTER three years ago. "I mean, I love the guys; we're all friends, and we ended on a really great note," he said.
"Honestly, I can't do today what I did at the last TWISTED SISTER show — physically," he explained. "I'm not getting any younger, and stuff is deteriorating, things are deteriorating, and there's things that I knew… I was thrashing like a lunatic, throwing my body on the ground, and I said, 'I can't go much longer.'
"I felt by stopping TWISTED SISTER, I at least could change gears as a performer," Snider added. "And people go, 'Oh, you're still intense,' and, 'You're still this,' and, 'You're still that,' but TWISTED, for me, was another gear that I had to stop doing."
The 25th-anniversary edition of "Stay Hungry" came out in June 2009 via Rhino. The set featured loads of bonus material, including one brand new track, "30", that the band recorded specifically for the anniversary reissue.
TWISTED SISTER will reunite for two days and nights next month to celebrate the "Stay Hungry" anniversary.
Snider, Jay Jay French, Eddie Ojeda and Mark "The Animal" Mendoza will be together again at the Spooky Empire horror-themed convention in Tampa, Florida for a very exclusive, one-time-only gathering.
All four members will be available for autographs on Friday, November 1 and Saturday, November 2. Plus be sure to catch their question-and-answer sessions and photo ops.
The limited-edition TWISTED SISTER commemorative "Stay Hungry" coin will be available at the show.
Tickets are available now at www.spookyempire.com.