Finnish female-fronted heavy rockers LULLACRY will release a farewell 2CD compilation, "Legacy 1998-2014", on May 9 via Spinefarm Records. The set will include lots of special material like previously unreleased tracks, live recordings and one brand new song, "Hell On High Heels", laid down this past February at Astia studio with the original "Be My God"-era lineup of LULLACRY (including singer Tanja "Whisper Lilith" Kemppainen, a.k.a. Tanya).
"Legacy 1998-2014" track listing:
01. Hell On High Heels
02. Damn You
03. Don't Touch The Flame
04. Alright Tonight
05. Crucify My Heart
06. Into Your Heart
07. Be My God
08. Fire Within
09. King Of Pain
10. Sweet Desire
11. Downwards (feat. Nico Hartonen)
12. Feel My Revenge (feat. Mikko Herranen)
13. Pitch Black Emotions
15. Thousand Suns
16. Gone Are The Days
17. The Autumn
01. To Every Heartache
02. L.O.V.E. Machine
03. Head Like A Hole
04. Unchain Me (live in studio 2001)
05. Whisper In The Chaos '97 (feat. Ville Valo)
06. For Evermore (live in studio 1999)
07. The Chant (live in studio 1999)
08. I Don't Mind (live at Radio City 2001)
09. Rain ("Sweet Desire" sessions)
10. May The Times Change ("Sweet Desire" sessions)
11. May The Times Change '97 (feat. Nico Hartonen)
12. My Life ("Crucify" demo sessions 2002)
13. Crucify My Heart Pt. II (piano version)
14. Children Of The Grave (live at Tavastia 1999)
15. All For Nothing (live at Tavastia 1999)
16. I Stole Your Love
17. Fool's Journey (instrumental)
The "Hell On High Heels" single will be made available on April 25.
A teaser for the track can be seen below.
Spinefarm will also release a remastered version of LULLACRY's debut album, "Sweet Desire", including five bonus tracks: three studio live recordings and two previously unreleased cuts.
LULLACRY will play three farewell shows in early May, including the final gig on May 10 in Helsinki.
LULLACRY's fifth album, "Where Angels Fear", was released in North America on April 10, 2012 through End Of The Light Records distributed by DisManic via eOne Distribution. Released on March 7, 2012 in Finland through LULLACRY's own label, OUTO Recordings, the CD — which marked the band's first effort since 2005's "Vol. 4" — was produced by Mikko Herranen (ex-vocalist for MISERY, INC.), who also sings a duet with LULLACRY vocalist Tanja Lainio in "Feel My Revenge". The album was mastered by Svante Forsbäck at Chartmakers in Helsinki.