The "Parallels" lineup of FATES WARNING — Ray Alder (vocals), Jim Matheos (guitar), Frank Aresti (guitar), Joe DiBiase (bass), and Mark Zonder (drums) — will play an exclusive show in Los Angeles at the Avalon on March 19. As an added bonus, there will be a special VIP ticket which allows the ticket holder one-hour early access to the venue and a pre-show meet-and-greet with the band.
Tickets go on sale today at EnterTheVault.com exclusively until February 6, at which point they will be made available through all normal ticketing systems.
Metal Blade Records has set a tentative March 16 release date for a special edition of "Parallels", the classic 1991 album from the progressive metal band FATES WARNING. In addition to remastered audio, there will be a second audio disc of live and demo material. The package will also include a DVD with nearly three hours of material, including a complete live show from the 1992 "Parallels" tour and a documentary on the making of "Parallels" which includes live, studio, and current day interview footage with all the band members, Terry Brown (producer) and Brian Slagel (CEO of Metal Blade Records).
"Parallels" special edition track listing:
CD 1 - "Parallels"
01. Leave The Past Behind
02. Life In Still Water (feat. James LaBrie)
03. Eye To Eye
04. The Eleventh Hour
05. Point Of View
06. We Only Say Goodbye
07. Don't Follow Me
08. The Road Goes On Forever
CD 2 - "Parallels" Live In Hollywood, California on January 23, 1992
01. Leave The Past Behind (live)
02. Don't Follow Me (live)
03. Eleventh Hour (live)
04. Point Of View (live)
05. Eye To Eye (live)
06. Nothing Left To Say (live)
07. Quietus (live)
08. Through Different Eyes (live)
09. Leave The Past Behind (demo)
10. Eye To Eye (demo)
11. Eleventh Hour (demo)
12. Point Of View (demo)
13. Don't Follow Me (demo)
* Filmed live in concert in New Haven, Connecticut on February 13, 1992
* Features current interviews with all band members as well as acclaimed producer Terry Brown and Metal Blade Records CEO Brian Slagel
* Rare and exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage from the 1992 U.S. tour